Terms and Conditions
These terms apply to any use you make of our service. Use of our service includes accessing, browsing, or registering to use our site or our apps or accessing, browsing and/or downloading our Class Resources.
If you buy goods from our service then separate terms will apply.
INFORMATION ABOUT US
The service is operated by CV Plus Limited (“We”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 09148885 and have our registered office at 1 Warwick Square Mews, London SW1V 2EL. Our VAT number is .
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
Please check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we made, as they are binding on you.
CHANGES TO OUR SERVICE
We may update our service from time to time which may include adding or removing functionality and services, making new options available to users and providing access to third party services.
We do not guarantee that our service, or any content on any of our sites or apps, will be free from errors or omissions. Terms and Conditions
ACCESSING OUR SERVICE
Certain services may be made available free of charge, however we may add additional features and functionality in due course which require a subscription for access.
We do not guarantee that our service, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our service is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our service without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our service is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our service.
YOUR ACCOUNT AND PASSWORD
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at [email protected]
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our service, our sites and apps, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our sites or apps for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our service.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of our content for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
NO RELIANCE ON INFORMATION
The content which is made available in providing the service is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content we provide.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information we provide, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that our content is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
LIMITATION OF OUR LIABILITY
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our service or any of our content or any content made available through our service, whether express or implied.
We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our service; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed by our service.
If you are a business user, please note that in particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user, please note that we only provide our service for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our service for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our service or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our sites. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any goods by use to you, which will be set out in our Terms and conditions of supply to be added at a later date.
If you come across any offensive, inaccurate or damaging material or if you are subject to any form of abuse or harassment we ask that you contact us immediately to report the abuse by emailing [email protected]
You agree that you will not:
- upload any files or post or publish any on the Service that contain viruses, corrupted files, or malicious code or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
- access the Service using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our permission.
- solicit log-in information or accessing an account belonging to someone else ➜➜ bully, intimidate, or harass any user of the Service.
- do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory
- do anything to disable or impair the proper working of the Service, such as a denial of service attack
- do anything to suggest, express or imply that statements made by you are endorsed by us
- impersonate any other person in any profile or CV whether or not that other person is a user of the Service
- allow any other person to use or borrow your profile – any other person who wishes to create a campaign must register separately and create their own profile
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to our service, or to make contact with other users of our site you agree that you will not send, post or upload any content via, through or to our service which:
- promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses any person or advocates harassment of any person;
- displays or promotes pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind;
- does anything or promotes any conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous;
- is illegal, infringes intellectual property rights, defames any person, breaches confidentiality or promotes any illegal activities;
- promotes illegal or unauthorized copying of another person’s copyright work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacturer-installed copy protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- provides instruction information about illegal activities, such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone else’s privacy or providing or creating computer viruses;
- contains or is subject to restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to from another accessible page);
- solicits passwords or personally identifying information from other users for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- involves the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters” or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”;
- promotes information that you know to be false or misleading;
- contains inappropriate information e.g. names or contact details; or
- engages in commercial activities and/or sales.
You warrant that all communications and content will comply with those standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. If you are a consumer user, this means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty.
We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our service constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy. We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any content posted by you or any other user of our service.
We have the right to remove any posting you make to our service if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the content standards.
The views expressed by other users using our service do not represent our views or values.
NOTICE AND TAKE DOWN
In the event that you believe that the Service is being used in an inappropriate manner or that any content which is distributed using the Service is defamatory or infringing on intellectual property rights you should notify us in writing either by email to [email protected] or by post to our registered office including the following:
- Your full name and contact details, including postal address, telephone number and e-mail address;
- The URL or service area where the defamatory or infringing content appears;
- The content that you believe is defamatory or infringing on intellectual property rights;
- The reasons that you believe the content is defamatory or infringing on intellectual property rights;
- A statement confirming that you are authorised to act on behalf of the claimant or rights holders; and
- A signed declaration truth in respect of the information in the notice.
- Any statement made as above may be used in court proceedings.
We do not guarantee that our service will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our service. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our service by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our service, the server on which any part of our service or sites are stored or any server, computer or database connected to our service. You must not attack our service via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our service will cease immediately.
LINKING TO OUR SITE
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out above.
If you wish to make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact [email protected]
THIRD PARTY LINKS AND RESOURCES IN OUR SITE
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
To contact us, please email [email protected]
Thank you for visiting our site.